Term & Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.uniqueheatingandcooling.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Unique Indoor Comfort’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Unique Indoor Comfort’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Unique Indoor Comfort at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Unique Indoor Comfort’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Unique Indoor Comfort makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Unique Indoor Comfort does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Unique Indoor Comfort or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Unique Indoor Comfort’s website, even if Unique Indoor Comfort or a Unique Indoor Comfort authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Unique Indoor Comfort’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Unique Indoor Comfort does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Unique Indoor Comfort may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Unique Indoor Comfort does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Unique Indoor Comfort has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Unique Indoor Comfort of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Unique Indoor Comfort may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
While we strive to protect the security and integrity of the information provided to us, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. Unless you provide us with another method to notify you in this situation, you consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Third-party 'linked-to' Websites
Our website may contain links, banners, or widgets that lead to other sites. We are not responsible for these other sites, and so their posted privacy policies will govern the collection and use of your information on them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of sites you visit after leaving our website to learn about how your information is treated.